Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time Flies

The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.
Michael Althsuler

Time flies.
Time waits for no man.
Time heals all wounds.
All any of us wants is more time.
Time to stand up.
Time to grow up.
Time to let go.
Time.
Meredith Grey


This summer is flying by. The garden, my pets, my family, and my work have been keeping me busy. I've been trying to find time to write, and the time just slips by. Before I know it, I can barely keep my eyes open, let alone think and write sentences that others will understand. Did you get that?

Well, I plan to make some time for writing this weekend. Why? I want to share the happenings in my life with you. The garden is doing so well, and we have cucumbers, pickles, and zucchini coming out of our ears. My husband has been busy canning. Puppy is hanging in there. She has a little more pain, but she's still wagging that tail and playing with us. I've been busy selling - craft shows, small shows, and book shows. The apartments need tenants, the house needs to be cleaned, and I need a vacation. All in all, it's been a busy summer.

Now, off to dreamland!

Aunt Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!