Thursday, May 11, 2006

For those in college, this year is over and you continue on to the next year. I am a firm believer in a good education. No matter what you do in your life, an education makes you a more rounded individual. It's the time when you start to take charge of the direction that your life will take. And being educated doesn't hurt one bit. I am very proud of you!

For those graduating from high school, I am so excited that you are going to my Alma Mater - University of Illinois - Champaign-Urbana. Go Illini! I am very proud of you, and finally I get to have some of that Papa Del's Pizza again. Yeah!!

We all have choices in our life, and there are consequences to each choice we make. If we make good choices, good things will happen. If we make poor choices, well... So, be careful on what you choose. Something might look good for the moment - it may be easier, more fun, or whatever, but the long time consequences will outweigh what made it look good. God will forgive us always, but He will not take away the consequences. You may not experience these consequences until years later, but they will come. So, think before you act!

Prayer of the Day

I know that God will help me, but help me until You help me.

Sometimes we get impatient and we want things right now. We need to learn that all things work out for our best, but it may not be exactly what we thought was our best. Only God knows what is best for us. If we give Him our problems, He will take care of them in His time.

Easy Recipe

Parmesan Chicken

Chicken Breasts - Doesn't matter how many
Mayonnaise
Parmesan Cheese
Garlic Powder

Spread mayonnaise over chicken breast so that the skin is thoroughly covered. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until done.

Time Saver

When loading dishwasher, put all like kind silverware in same slot. This makes putting away the silverware so much easier.

Money Tip

Libraries are a wonderful place for books and videos or CDs. Check out your local library today.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:19 PM

    Hello!
    ok, so Speaking of College...i need help finding Grants or ways to get money to go back to school...I really want to but I want to go to JJC then to Govenors State. Please help!!! thanks, Love mandie

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!