Thursday, May 04, 2006

In search of the simple life . . . trying to find serenity in the midst of life.

My first blog. This is dedicated to my children - I was blessed with many wonderful nieces and nephews. One of them recently said that God didn't give me any children because He knew I would be too busy with them. I am very blessed - I love them as my own.

Life sometimes gets too complicated. I am looking for a way to simplify my life, get out of debt, go to the basics of life. With this Blog, I hope to share my experiences, knowledge, recipes, gardening tips, "get out of debt" plans, etc. So, I'm off ....

The Jabez Prayer
And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, " Oh, that You would bless me indeed and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!" So God granted him what he requested.
1 Chronicles 4:10

Now for the recipe (very easy to make)

Cranberry Brisket
4-5 lb. brisket
1 can of cranberry sauce
1 envelope of onion soup mix
Put in crock pot and let cook all day. When done, thicken gravy with cornstarch, and serve with mashed potatoes. So, so good

And a bit on getting out of debt

There are many ways to make money. I've tried out several home businesses, and have found one that I love - selling jewelry! If you have any questions, please e-mail me at auntjanetjwlr@sbcglobal.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!