Sunday, May 28, 2006

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"

Lao Tzu

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with the tasks I need to do. I found this quote, and it is so true. As long as I try and move forward, it will all work out. Everything that needs to be done will get done. Now, maybe, I can sit back and enjoy the nature around me.

Easy Recipe

Chipped Beef Cheese Ball

1 large pkg of Chipped Beef
2 cream cheeses
1 bunch of green onions
Let cream cheese soften. Chop chipped beef. Cut up onions. Mix all together and serve with crackers.

Money Savings Tip

Plant a garden! If you don't have room, try planting in containers. You will save on vegetables all summer. You can also can or freeze the excess.

Time Savings Tip

One thing that I had to learn is not to be afraid to ask for help. Remember, if you help others, they will reciprocate. And the task becomes more enjoyable when you have someone helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!