Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Computers - AAH!! What Else Can I Say?!

Stop me before I shoot it! Right now, at this very moment, I hate computers and technology! And that isn't really a good thing since I earn my living working in the ICT Department (Information, Communications, and Technology). In other words, I'm a computer nerd and I make money doing it.

Lately, I've been experiencing more than my share of computer and technology problems at work, and at home. At home, my DSL keeps going up and down, and the phone company insists that it's my modem. I'm really not 100% sold on that idea, so I'm trying to download some diagnostic tools, but, since the DSL keeps going up and down, I feel like shooting my computer!

Maybe, if I truly want to simplify my life, I should find another occupation. Right at this very moment, I hate viruses, networks, computers, cabling, and DSL lines! So, if you've been waiting for a new post to my blog, this is it for now, since the DSL line has gone down five times as I typed this.

If you're my boss reading this, I really do love my job.

Aunt Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!