Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Did It!

It almost feels like make-believe. My first thought was, 'I did it! I finally did it!' I knew I could, but I finally did it.
Phil Mickelson

Today I feel a sense of accomplishment. I figured out something that I've been toying with for a couple of months. It's not perfect, but it's a start, and I did it!

I personally prefer to feel the rush of accomplishment when I reach that goal, solve that problem, or get past that obstacle. Some prefer the pat on the back, the standing ovation, and the acknowledgment from colleagues. It's a personal preference, but it feels so good when you finally get something.

Just remember, if no one is around, do a jig, give a holler, and pat yourself on the back. Be proud - you did it!

Money Making Tip

Okay, here is what I did. I am so excited. I created my own on-line store! It's called Aunt Janet's Attic. It's my on-line Tag Sale. Right now, I've posted never used scrapbooking items. You purchase the items right from the sight, and you can decide whether you want to pick it up or have it delivered. It will even calculate the shipping. You pay for the items through Paypal. Please take a minute to check out my items. Quantities are very limited (it's a tag sale), but it will let you know if it is out of stock. Just click on the Aunt Janet's Attic Sign above, and it will take you right to the site. I will put a link under My Ways to Make Money for future Blogs.

I'm going to test this site for 6 months. If I make money on it, it will continue. I have hope! If you like it, or see items that you think a friend would like, please tell them about my new site. Thanks!

Just keep trying,
Aunt Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!