Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why Me?

Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask why me? Then a voice answers nothing personal, your name just happened to come up.
Charles M. Schulz

Sometimes life just doesn't go your way. You can sit in a corner and cry, or you can use humor to get through it.

If I let all my life's problems get to me, my eyes would be constantly swollen and bloodshot. Instead, I try to laugh about the things that are going wrong in my life, and then go on. I cannot change circumstances that happen to me, but I can change how I react to them. At times, I cry to relieve pressure. Other times, I laugh and make a joke of it.

My financial situation will continue - my buildings are not selling. I am in shock tonight, I'll cry tomorrow, and then I will laugh, and find a way to work through the problems caused by the lack of no money. And I will laugh again!

My Animals

Puppy is still with us today. Her pain medication was not working, so the vet put her back on the original mediation. Considering that I was preparing myself to say goodbye this weekend, I am so grateful for more time with her. She was very amusing today, talking, barking and wanting attention. Thanks for your prayers!

Gardening

My garden is loaded with volunteer tomato plants. I never have to plant cherry tomatoes, because every year they come back by themselves. I just need to weed out 98 of the 100 plants. Or, figure out a way to sell them. Has anyone ever sold tomatoes to restaurants? I would love to know how to go about doing this.

Please pray for me to laugh,
Aunt Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!