Thursday, January 22, 2009

Commitment to You

“Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.”

Peter F. Drucker


I'm going to make a commitment to you, and to myself. On Tuesdays of each week, I will post a quote and a quick tip – money or time saving tip. On Thursdays, I will post a quote, a short blog, and a quick recipe or idea. On the weekends, I will post a longer blog. If something comes up where I am not able to write my blog, I will post a short note so that you don’t think that I forgot about you.

I’m going to stop emailing my updates, unless, of course, you request an email by clicking on Subscribe to My Blog on the top right under my profile. How does that sound? Please continue to visit my blog. If you visit, the blogs will come. (What is that from?)

I love doing this, and love hearing from everyone! The computer geek in me loves learning to write the programming code. The creative person in me loves coming up with the ideas. The broke person in me needs to hear the money saving tips, ways to make money, and your help making money. The cook in me loves the recipes. The perfectionist and procrastinator is me needs to find ways to save time. And, I just discovered, the writer in me needs to write.

I do hope that you are enjoying this as much as I am! Again, I appreciate and long for your comments, ideas, recipes, and money or time savings tips. Please share my blog with your friends. Thanks Mandie for your comments! Now, where are my other nieces and nephews?

Aunt Janet

Easy Recipe

Cheesy Ham and Noodles

1/2 pkg. of wide egg noodles, cooked
8 oz. Velveeta Cheese - more or less to your liking
1 cup ham, bite-sized cubes

Cook noodles according to directions. Drain. Melt cheese. Mix in noodles and ham, and you are ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!