Saturday, March 14, 2009

Flowers and Hope

Where flowers bloom so does hope.
Lady Bird Johnson


Chapel Bridge in Lucerne, Switzerland
Artist: Becky Haldorson

The robins are singing, the plants are peaking through, and the crocuses have bloomed. Behold, spring is in the air.

I always feel uplifted when I go to the garden. To me, removing the dead remininces of the last year is saying goodbye to what was yesterday. Today is coming alive, and tomorrow there will be flowers. It gives me hope and promise that beauty is yet to come.

I cleansed myself yesterday. Today I played in my garden with hope. My problems may be overwhelming at times, but the beauty that God has bestowed on us is wonderous. He is there. Like a flower that starts as a small plant, growing until it bursts with its beauty, I am growing through my experiences and know that someday His plan for my life will bloom, with all of the beauty He intends for me.


Money Making Tips

My talented friend displays her pictures on the Artist Rising website. The above picture is an example of her artistry. She makes a commission on each photograph they sell. To view her other photographs, please go to this Artist Rising link.

If you would like to find out more about displaying and selling your photographs on line, go to Artist Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!