Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pain Subsides and Joy Returns

Do not undervalue the headache. While it is at its sharpest it seems a bad investment; but when relief begins, the unexpired remainder is worth $4 a minute.
Mark Twain

I suffer from migraines. When I have a migraine, the only thing that will help is taking a pill and laying down in a dark and quiet room. I am out of commission, I cannot think about anything but the pain, and, when the migraine is severe, it feels like my head is going to explode.

When the migraine subsides, I feel like a new person - a little tired and drained, but so relieved. The pain is gone.

Pain comes in many forms - some physical, some emotional. At times, we may feel like our head is going to explode or our heart is going to break into a million pieces. But all pains do subside, and joy does return, whether it be here or in Paradise.

For those in pain - May God carry you through, and give you peace in the days ahead. Even though it doesn't feel like it now, the pain will subside, and joy will return.

Aunt Janet's Famous Sayings

At times, it feels like God isn't around. You pray, and there seems to be no answers to your prayers. When this happens to a family member or friend, I share this little prayer:

I know that God will help me, but help me until You help me.

This has always helped me get through the trying times, because it reminds me that He will help me.

Free Stuff

Get a free sample of Eucerin Daily Moisturizing Calming Cream (Click Here). Fill out form and they will mail it to you.

Or get a free sample of Victoria's Secret Mini Body Lotion (Click Here). Coupon ends April 21st. (The website is the coupon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!